Socijet App Terms of Service
By using the Socijet App (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Socijet App reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- 1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account connected to your Facebook identity. The Socijet App cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 2. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- 3. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- 1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from you profile.
- 2. All of your content will be removed without unnecessary delay. No data be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
Modifications to the Service
- 1. The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- 1. All content posted on the Service is must comply with copyright law.
- 2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded (or downloaded from Facebook Pages you manage) remain yours.
- 3. The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
Access to your Facebook data
- 1. From the nature of the service you are providing Socijet App with access to content of one or more Facebook Pages you manage including confidential data (Facebook Page Insights). Socijet App is authorized to download, store, archive and analyze the data and provide you with result of analysis. Socijet App reserves rights to use your data for anonymous analysis purposes.
- 2. You can reject access to one or more Facebook Pages from your account and Socijet App is responsible to immediately remove all the related confidential data (except of publicly available data published on Facebook).
- 3. All the confidential data you provided to Socijet App via your Facebook account still belong only to you and Socijet App has no right to share your data with third parties. You can delete your confidential data at any time and Socijet App is responsible to proceed with deletion without any unnecessary delay.
- 1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 2. Technical support is only provided via email.
- 3. You understand that the Socijet App uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- 5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Socijet App.
- 6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 7. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 8. The Socijet App does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 9. You expressly understand and agree that the Socijet App shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Socijet App has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- 10. The failure of the Socijet App to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Socijet App and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Socijet App (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- 11. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.